- "In today's regulatory environment It's virtually impossible to violate rules."
- "It's impossible for a violation to go undetected."
- "We didn't have much success with the people from MIT." They spent too much time thinking."
- "We determined that the best thing for us to do was basically to take the human being out of the equation."
- "When you take the human being out of the equation you solve your regulatory problems."
- "I guess you could also program the computer to violate the regulations, but we haven't gotten there yet."