James Pence Videos
As we all know times are tough, and folks like Senator Bob Corker and Senator Mitch McConnell expect workers to work for less and take pension cuts and then sit by and allow their congressional convicted crooked pals to draw obscene pensions at our expense. Does this sound like a double standard to you? It does to me and for the life of me I can't understand why we let our representatives get away with it.
- Ted Stevens is eligible for a $122,000 a year pension. Do you think he will get it?
- Daniel Rostenkowski, D-Ill. was convicted of mail fraud. His estimated taxpayer-paid pension is $126,000.
- David Durenberger a Republican senator from Minnesota, was found guilty of fraud, served a year’s probation and now takes in $86,000 a year.
- James Traficant Democratic congressman from Ohio, convicted of bribery, racketeering and tax evasion. He actually went to prison for eight years and is receiving somewhere in the neighborhood of $ 40,000 annually.
- Randall “ Duke ” Cunningham, a California Republican, was found guilty in 2005, of tax evasion and conspiracy to accept bribes from contractors. His annual free ride is worth about $64,000.
On another note times are tough for the rich and famous like Kathy Fuld, wife of the imfamous Richard Fuld. Poor girl is having to put her $2,225 cashmere throws in a plain white bag rather than the the traditional look-at-me orange sacks that Hermès is so known for. Of course her husband "Poor Richard Fuld" was awarded $22,000,000 in retirement pay from Lehman Brothers. Poor Richard must have done one helluva job at Lehman Brothers.
Where have I heard that before?