In the aftermath of Katrina A judge handed down the maximum sentence allowed by law to three folks for
looting a grocery store. Coralnelle Little, 36, Rhonda McGowen, 42, and Paul C.
Pearson, 36, received 15-year sentences from Judge Hans
Liljeberg of the 24th Judicial District Court, said he
wanted to send a message to looters that the crime would not
be tolerated. A jury convicted the
three for attempting to leave the store with 27 bottles of liquor and wine, six cases of
beer and a case of wine coolers, six days after Katrina made
Another case of Justice for regular folks, but how do we administer justice for the rich, famous and folks with political pull?
- Bernie Madoff accused of ripping off folks of billions is at home living the high life.
- The The Bush Administration will get away with war crimes.
- Wall Street executives will punish themselves with a big salaries.
- Justice Department official Bradley Schlozman made false statements to Senate Judiciary Committee, perjury, on June 5, 2007 will never go to jail.
- Alberto Gonzales will get away with lying under oath.
- Blackwater will get away with the killing of Iraq civilians.
- Scooter Libby didn't go to jail and may receive a pardon.
Hell, I could go on forever. Get the picture?